This coming Monday

Jim Puccio

Feb 1, 2024, 11:22:00 PMFeb 1
to Sharon Go Club
I am not certain I will be able to make it on Monday. I have a funeral earlier in the day, and as it is a family event, I can't predict when I will become free. And moreover, I may be not in a mood for gaming when I do. So make your plans about Monday without taking me into account. If there is a meeting and I can make it and I am not too fried, I will, but I have serious doubts about both contingencies.

Shai Simonson

Feb 2, 2024, 8:09:21 AMFeb 2
to sharon-...@googlegroups.com
I cannot make in person Monday either.

Sorry for your loss Jim.

Shai Simonson, Professor and Director of ADUni (http://aduni.org)
Department of Computer Science
Stonehill College, Easton, MA 02357
Voice: (508) 565-1008 Fax: (508) 565-1564
Email: sh...@stonehill.edu
Home Page: https://web.stonehill.edu/compsci/shai.htm
My books: https://web.stonehill.edu/compsci/RediscoveringMath/RM.html <https://web.stonehill.edu/compsci/RediscoveringMath/RM.html>
https://web.stonehill.edu/compsci/RediscoveringMath/LfM.html