In Person

Shai Simonson

Nov 7, 2023, 10:07:39 PM11/7/23
to sharon-...@googlegroups.com

There has been some interest in restarting the club in person.

Is there critical mass for doing this?

Jim Puccio

Nov 7, 2023, 10:13:34 PM11/7/23
to sharon-...@googlegroups.com
> There has been some interest in restarting the club in person.
> Is there critical mass for doing this?

I am the guilty party. I am looking for in-person Go, as a total noob to the game who is enthusiastic to learn. The B&N in Walpole looks workable for me, which the situations in Cambridge on Saturdays and Sundays do not.

Steven Moreno

Nov 8, 2023, 1:43:45 PM11/8/23
to Sharon Go Club
I would love some in person meetings. I live in Easton now, and the closest in person is the club to me is in Providence.

Shai Simonson

Nov 8, 2023, 4:34:58 PM11/8/23
to sharon-...@googlegroups.com

Okay – We will plan to try Monday Nov 20

--

---

John Barrington

Nov 8, 2023, 5:36:07 PM11/8/23