Goproblems.com

Jim Puccio

Jan 9, 2024, 12:08:10 PMJan 9
to Sharon Go Club
This is a more typical example of the kind of problem this site has been throwing at me than the first one that came up on my phone last night, it first being artificial (though it throws those at me, too). For the second, though simple, and it being of a form I have solved easily before, I was briefly distracted and goofed on it.

<https://goproblems.com/problems/7685>

I was able to solve this one on my first try with no backtracking. I have improved at these since I started doing them. They are not complete games, but they do offer snippets of game experience that I think is accumulating, and they are easy to fit into spare moments here and there.

Shai Simonson

Jan 9, 2024, 12:11:10 PMJan 9
to sharon-...@googlegroups.com
That was not so simple

<https://goproblems.com/problems/7685> <https://goproblems.com/problems/7685&gt;>

--

---

Jim Puccio

Jan 9, 2024, 12:39:33 PMJan 9
to sharon-...@googlegroups.com
A typo rendered what I was saying partial gibberish. What I meant was that the first one that came up last night was artificial, and the second one I goofed on distractedly. The example here is one I just solved a little while ago, and which is a better instance of what I have been doing on the site.

That was not so simple