Monday again

Jim Puccio

Mar 24, 2024, 7:57:33 AMMar 24
to Sharon Go Club
Just checking in again about tomorrow, and wondering if the in-persons have hit EOL again due to nobody showing up for them other than me (and Shai, of course).

Shai Simonson

Mar 24, 2024, 8:04:56 AMMar 24
to sharon-...@googlegroups.com
Maybe.... EOL for me.

I attended for over 18 months with just me or Gelu, and then decided to stay home and run it remotely. Even remotely it is mostly just me and David. So, I do not see the numbers to restart. I don't mind trying here and there, maybe once a month to give it a fighting chance, but I do not have high hopes that there is a market to even reach.

So, I will try tomorrow 6:00 as usual and maybe a month from then and see.

--

---