Hopp til første uleste melding

Shai Simonson

ulest,
9. nov. 2023, 10:51:1009.11.2023
til sharon-...@googlegroups.com

John Barrington

ulest,
24. nov. 2023, 16:16:3924.11.2023
til sharon-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I missed y'all. How did it go?

John Barrington

From: sharon-...@googlegroups.com <sharon-...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Shai Simonson <sh...@stonehill.edu>
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2023 10:50 AM
To: sharon-...@googlegroups.com <sharon-...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: We are on for Monday November 20 6-9 at Barnes and Nobles in Walpole. I will bring the box of equipment. Please spread the news to anyone who you think may be interested in joining. If we get a big crowd, we can consider making the meeting regular agai...

--

---

Jim Puccio

ulest,
24. nov. 2023, 22:44:2924.11.2023
til sharon-...@googlegroups.com
Only Shai and I showed up. I got some tutoring.

Which raises the question of whether to go again on this coming Monday. I expect the answer is no, but I may as well raise the question in case there is a spike in interest post-Thanksgiving.

Shai Simonson

ulest,
25. nov. 2023, 03:32:5325.11.2023
til sharon-...@googlegroups.com, Gelu Ciuica
Gelu also expressed some interest.

I will try again Monday if you all want... then we can play tit by ear.

Shai Simonson, Professor and Director of ADUni (http://aduni.org)
Department of Computer Science
Stonehill College, Easton, MA 02357
Voice: (508) 565-1008 Fax: (508) 565-1564
Email: sh...@stonehill.edu
Home Page: https://web.stonehill.edu/compsci/shai.htm
My books: https://web.stonehill.edu/compsci/RediscoveringMath/RM.html <https://web.stonehill.edu/compsci/RediscoveringMath/RM.html>
https://web.stonehill.edu/compsci/RediscoveringMath/LfM.html