FW: New comment in Sharon Go Club. For the time being we meet virtually on Discord and OGS.

Shai Simonson

Dec 17, 2023, 11:03:20 AM12/17/23
to sharon-...@googlegroups.com

I will be away through the second week in January --  Give me a shout then if anyone wants to meet in person.

Meetup

iPhone App StoreGoogle Play

Unsubscribe from similar emails from this Meetup group. Manage your settings for all types of email updates.

Meetup will always send you information about: your account, security, privacy & policies, and payments. Read our Privacy Policy

Meetup LLC, POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163.