War is imminent; freedom is at stake. But the faithful people will survive

Felipe Pérez Martí

Sep 9, 2023, 7:32:27 PM9/9/23
to sharing-er...@googlegroups.com

War is imminent; freedom is at stake. But the faithful people will survive

Felipe Pérez Martí

September 9, 2023.

Dear All. I pass on to you this important prophecy [1] revealed by our
Blessed Mother Mary to the Italian visionary Gisela Cardia [2] on
September 3, 2023.

First I want to highlight and comment on the following paragraph:

“My children, war is near and will break out without your realizing
it; persecution will continue. My children, your freedom is in the
balance; soon it will be taken away from you by those who believe that
they are gods on earth without understanding that there is only one God.”

Note that what she prophesies, both in matters of war and freedom, can
also be deduced by rational analysis and by observation of the
available information. As for world war, it is already at the door.
Regarding the loss of freedom, those of us who follow world events
closely are already seeing it.

Regarding the third world war, it is part of Lucifer's plan to destroy
humanity and reign as Antichrist, as can be seen in this reference
[3]. As a consequence, this destructive objective would take only a
few days to complete, since it is a conflict in which weapons of
unimaginable destructive power will be used, both nuclear, chemical
and bacteriological. If the conflict breaks out, with a 100%
probability there will be a massive and simultaneous launch, from both
sides, of atomic bombs of immense destructive power. But the decision
for it to break out has already been made, according to what we have
said. To corroborate what is already known by analytical methods, let
us note that the Secretary of the National Security and Defense
Council of Ukraine, Alexei Danilov, confirmed it publicly this Tuesday
in Kiev when he said that:

“The events that will unfold in the world will not stop. If anyone
considers that World War III has not started, he is making a big
mistake. It has already started; it was developed for a certain time
in a hybrid way and has now entered its active phase. And if someone
believes that it is a conflict between Russia and Ukraine, he is wrong.”

With this he proves us right in our analyzes from the independent
citizen side. It was not a matter of Russian propaganda, because Putin
had also said it, as Satan wants us to believe. The fake news of the
vast majority of Western media wants us to opt for one of the sides in
conflict and divide and make enemies among the citizens of the world.
Rather, we must be more united, with a unique position before our
common enemies, the world elites complicit in the Luciferian plan. Our
citizen side coincides with the side of good, that of God, Who with
these prophecies warns us and asks us to prepare to be among those who
will not only be protected, although it may seem incredible in itself,
but who will to be witnesses and beneficiaries of the so-called
triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, prophesied in Fatima.

Regarding the loss of freedom, we have time in Venezuela on that. But
we are already seeing it all over the world, with a kind of
neo-communism in the West. In the United States, for example, Joe
Biden is using the state apparatus against his political enemies,
something inconceivable in a democracy. In fact, Biden is not the
legitimate president, since the Deep State imposed him in a fraudulent
election, something that seems like a joke if it were not a terrible
reality in the supposedly most democratic country in the world.

This occurs while the major media outlets, national and international,
interconnected, lie all the time in favor of the Luciferian plan for
the destruction of humanity. As in the case of Covid, vaccines and the
interests of large pharmaceutical companies; or in the case of the war
in Ukraine and the interests of large companies in the military
industrial complex. As part of that same plan are the promotion of
woke culture and the destruction of the family and procreation; of the
destruction of nature, natural food and the economic and financial
crisis, which will lead to great shortages, global hyperinflation and
widespread famines of an apocalyptic nature. This Luciferian plan has
advanced so much that it has managed to become what is promoted by the
UN and the European Union in all countries, through the 2030 Agenda.

But the speed with which they have acted in the vast majority of
governments is not enough. In the presence of war we know that such
governments will take special enforceable measures, such as curfews,
to force the population to submit to their mandates. If it were a war
for the good in general it would be justified. But if it is a war in
favor of evil, and against the citizens themselves, imagine how we
will be treated. What to do? Reject measures of coercion and
submission, such as the chip in the body to implant the electronic
money that is on the way. Unite as citizens and move to resistance,
with the hand of God, our support base. Be careful and follow His
commands and His authentic prophets and ministers, because there will
be many false ministers and prophets, as the Bible and the prophecies
tell us about the division in the church.

This confrontation, which we should all already identify as imminent and
apocalyptic, will not be won by Satan, but by God. For their part, His
faithful people and those converted in this process will not only be
protected, but after the Great Tribulation, which involves an inevitable
and complete purification of humanity and planet Earth, as announced in
the scriptures and The prophecies will refound the earth after this era
of decadence. That is the Era of Peace, the fruit of the triumph of the
Immaculate Heart of Mary, as I explain here [4].

After this motivating introduction, here goes the prophecy of our
Blessed Mother Mary to Gisela Cardia on the 3rd of this month of September:

“Dear children, thank you for listening to my call in your hearts.

“My children, be righteous and continue in the faith, for only in this
way will you be glorified.

“My children, do not waste time; I am here with motherly love to ask you
again for urgent conversion.

“My children, beware of the wolves in sheep’s clothing: pray for the
Church and for the consecrated so that they would not lead My children
into the confusion that reigns at the moment.

“My children, war is near and will break out without your realizing it;
persecution will continue. My children, your freedom is in the balance;
soon it will be taken away from you by those who believe that they are
gods on earth without understanding that there is only one God.

“Do not be afraid; always remain in the true doctrine of the faith with
strength and courage. I am here to protect you.

“Children, confess, and nourish yourselves with the Eucharist, your sole
salvation.

“Now I leave you with motherly love and bless you in the name of the
Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

1. Source:

_https://www.countdowntothekingdom.com/gisella-war-is-near/_
<https://www.countdowntothekingdom.com/gisella-war-is-near/>

2. About the credibility of Gisela Cardia:

The alleged Marian apparitions in Trevignano Romano in Italy to Gisella
Cardia are relatively new. They began in 2016 following her visit to
Medjugorje, Bosnia-Herzegovina, and purchase of a statuette of Our Lady,
which subsequently began to weep blood. The apparitions have already
been the subject of an Italian national TV broadcast during which the
seer behaved with remarkable calm in the face of some heated criticism
from panelists in the studio toward her and two books. A /Nihil
obstat/was recently granted by an Archbishop for the Polish translation
of the second of these, /In Cammino con Maria/(“On the way with Mary”)
published by /Edizioni Segno/, containing the story of the apparitions
and the associated messages up until 2018.

3. Lucifer's plan and the third world war:

_https://www.quehacer.wiki/wiki/The_plan_of_Lucifer_has_been_revealed_
<https://www.quehacer.wiki/wiki/The_plan_of_Lucifer_has_been_revealed>

4. God's Plan for salvation in apocalyptic times:

_https://www.quehacer.wiki/wiki/God%27s_Plan_for_Apocalyptic_Times_
<https://www.quehacer.wiki/wiki/God%27s_Plan_for_Apocalyptic_Times>

--
Felipe

Felipe Pérez Martí

Sep 10, 2023, 12:00:05 AM9/10/23
to sharing-er...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Everybody. I wrote this article first in Spanish and then translated
it into  English.

Here you have the original version,  since some of you have Spanish
speaking family and friends:

https://www.quehacer.wiki/wiki/La_guerra_es_inminente;_la_libertad_est%C3%A1_en_juego

I put it in Twitter  (Now X) too:

https://twitter.com/Sabiens/status/1700645890049114603?s=20