MADRASAH INAAMIYYA, CAMPERDOWN - New website www.alinaam.co.za

Madrasah Inaa'miyya

Apr 14, 2014, 3:51:01 PM4/14/14
to shariahc...@googlegroups.com
Muhtaram brother/sister

Assalamualikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu

It is our fervent Dua that you and your family are well.

With the grace of Almighty Allah, We are pleased to inform you that we have moved to our new user friendly website for the benefit of our audience. Alhamdulillah the website is full with valuable information from academic discussions, general articles, advices, inspirational stories, duas, Sunnats, incidents of our pious predecessors etc. The Darul Hadith and Darul Iftaa sections have a wealth of resource for the Ulama and general masses relating to discussions of Hadith and Fiqh.

The madrasah information, contact details, procedure for admission, banking details,etc are now easily available from the website.

The new web address is www.alinaam.co.za

In order to benefit from the numerous information provided through the website, we request you to subscribe via the subscribe button on the website and receive regular updates.

Students and graduates are also requested to enter their details in the graduates section of the website in order to facilitate a list of students.

Our new email address for the DARUL IFTAA is, darul...@alinaam.co.za.

You are welcome to forward any suggestions or articles for our website to in...@alinaam.co.za.

We beg Allah that He accepts this humble effort, grant Ikhlaas and make it a means of drawing closer to Him, Ameen.

Jazakallah

ADMINISTRATION
Madrasah Inaa’miyya