Message from Madrasah Inaamiyya

Madrasah Inaa'miyya

May 9, 2012, 5:23:32 AM5/9/12
to Shariah Compliant Campaign, ad...@alinaam.co.za

Muhtaram ,

As salaamu ‘alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

It is our fervent du’a that this email reaches you in the best of
health, Amin.

This email serves to inform you that the contact details of the
Madrasah have changed.

Hereunder are our new contact details:

MADRASAH ADMINISTRATION:

OFFICE HOURS: Monday-Friday

(8:00am – 12:00pm / 2:30pm – 5:00pm)

Saturday

(8:00am – 11:00am)

OFFICE: (+27) 31 785 4737

(+27) 31 785 4738

FAX : (+27) 86 239 6972

EMAIL : ad...@alinaam.co.za

CELL : (+27) 84 4786 259 (IN CASE OF EMERGENCY)

DARUL IFTAA:

OFFICE HOURS: Monday-Friday

(7:00am – 11:00pm / 2:30pm – 5:00pm)

Saturday

(7:00am – 12:00pm)

TELEPHONE: (+27) 31 785 4736

FAX : (+27) 86 239 6969

EMAIL : darul...@alinaam.co.za

CELL : (+27) 84 4786 259 (IN CASE OF EMERGENCY)

Furthermore, We are pleased to inform you of our user friendly
Madrasah website,

www.alinaam.co.za

This website will serve to facilitate easy access for the following:

1. Foreign students that intend admission at Madrasah
2. Fataawa that are issued from the Darul Iftaa
3. To send questions to the Darul Iftaa
4. Articles that are published from the Madrasah “AL-INAAM” periodical
that is published from the Publication Dept

Kindly take note of the changes in our contact details and we request
your continuous du’as.

Was salaam,

Admin

Madrasah In’aamiyya