PERSONAL INVITE -JALSA MADRASAH INAA'MIYYA -CAMPERDOWN

Madrasah Inaa'miyya

Dec 20, 2015, 3:11:44 PM12/20/15
to Shariah Compliant Campaign

Muhtaram

Assalamualikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

We hope and make Dua that you and your family are well.

It gives us great pleasure in inviting you to the 14th Khatam e Bukhari shareef and 22nd Annual Jalsa of Madrasah Inaamiyya, Camperdown. Alhamdulillah, it is through the grace and bounty of Almighty Allah that we are blessed to have the opportunity of witnessing yet another completion of the Quraan e Kareem and Bukhari Shareef. 16 students will be completing their Alim Fadil course, 10 students will be completing their Qiraat e Sabah and 25 students will be completing their Hifzul Quraan.

The Jalsa will take place this Friday, 25 December 2015, in Camperdown at the Madrasah Masjid. The programme will commence at 9.30 am CAT, inshallah.

The programme will be as follows:

1. Welcome

2. Students Programme

3. Lecture by Guest Speaker : Mufti Ebrahim Salejee Saheb (Principal-Madrasah Taleemuddeen)

4. Completion of Hifzul Quraan and Qiraat e Sabah

5. Completion of Sahih Bukhari : Mufti Muhammed Saeed Motara Saheb (Ustaad of Hadith-Darul Uloom Azaadville)

6. Awards and Graduation

7. Jumma Khutba and Salaah at 1pm.

8. Lunch after Jumma

For the benefit of our foreign subscribers, the programme will be aired through live feed via the following link :

www.livemasjid.com/Inaamiyyah

We also wish to take this opportunity to express our heartfelt gratitude to you for your continued support of Madrasah Inaamiyya throughout the year. It is through the grace of Almighty Allah and your support that made it possible for us to achieve this milestone. May Allah reward you abundantly and grant you success in your endeavors.

We request your Dua for the success of the programme and look forward to welcoming you.

The programme is for males only.

For further details regarding Madrasah Inaamiyyah and our activities kindly, log onto our website, www.alinaam.co.za.

Jazakallah

Administration