TECHNOLOGY & FUTURE DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP.

Nan Mech

Apr 27, 2015, 11:11:33 PM4/27/15
Dear All,

I would like to invite you and/or others in your organization to the TECHNOLOGY & FUTURE DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP.

What:   Android Application Development
When:  Thursday,May 7 2015
Time :   4:30pm - 6:30pm
Where:   National Institute of Posts, Telecommunications and ICT
              Satellite Building, Russian, Blvd, West of Council of Ministers

Android powers hundreds of millions of mobile devices in more than 190 countries around the world. It's the largest installed base of any mobile platform and growing fast—every day another million users power up their Android devices for the first time and start looking for apps, games, and other digital content.

Android gives you a world-class platform for creating apps and games for Android users everywhere, as well as an open marketplace for distributing to them instantly.

For more information, contact : 070224797

Best regards,
Mech Nan