articles and page breaks

JDogg

Nov 24, 2009, 12:04:47 AM11/24/09
to SharedBook APIs
Hi,

I am exploring the SharedBook API in order to print a blog that's not
one of the currently supported options. I like it so far, except that
it starts each article on a new page. I would like the articles to
start as soon as the previous one ended, without a page break, similar
to print2blog for blogger.com. Is there an option I can pass to the
API to make it do this? Thanks!

Jason

John Paul Lorenti

Nov 24, 2009, 11:07:45 AM11/24/09
to SharedBook APIs
Hi Jason,

The feature to remove line breaks between articles is currently not
exposed to the API. Can you let us know which language/wrapper you're
using? That'll help us focus our efforts if adding this feature to the
API gets on the development calendar.

Thanks,

John Paul

Jason Ko

Nov 24, 2009, 11:26:12 AM11/24/09
to sharedb...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the quick reply. I am using the python library.

Sent via BlackBerry