1) There isn't a redirect URL specifically after checkout. However, in a
partnership arrangement, we can set the upper left corner of the
application to link back to the redirect URL along with a branded logo.
2) In order to ensure a user can return to their book, they need to
customize their book on the SharedBook site. That process will prompt
them to create a login and indicate to us that their book is in
progress. Otherwise, we clean up book records in our database on a
3) I think you're referring to the session token here. It's unlikely
that you'd be driving a user to create more than one book in a session.
Our standard methodology is to run through the login and getSessionToken
stages for each book creation. This basically ensures that the session
token will not be stale when you use it for subsequent commands.
4) bms/setBackCoverPhoto and bms/setFrontCoverPhoto don't accept URLs.
However, by default, the first photo uploaded will be the front cover
and the second the back cover if the cover specific methods are not
used. So, you can simply use addPhoto and take care to send the front
cover first and the back cover second.
5) The list here - http://www.sharedbook.com/dev/documentation.html is
in the order that the methods can be used. The "add" and "set" methods
in the bms group may be called in any order after bmscreate/publish.
Hope my answers help. Let me know if you have more questions and if you
have a specific project in mind.