PHP wrappers

Alex

Jul 3, 2007, 9:27:00 AM7/3/07
to SharedBook APIs
Hello,

In order not to mix general questions about Open API and specific
question about wrappers, I opened a thread for problems/suggestions/
questions of PHP wrappers.

Right now there is only a standalone PHP class for PHP 4.3 or higher.
In the near future we plan to support several popular frameworks.

Regards,
Alex.

Alex

Jul 15, 2007, 4:29:01 AM7/15/07
to SharedBook APIs
New PEAR package.

We published a new PEAR package for PHP developers. Currently it's in
"Proposal" state and soon will be in "Voting" state and then I hope it
will become part of the PEAR.

You can see it here:
http://pear.php.net/pepr/pepr-proposal-show.php?id=498

Alex

Jul 29, 2007, 6:29:13 AM7/29/07
to SharedBook APIs
New PEAR Package available!

http://pear.php.net/package/Services_SharedBook

You can download and install it using "pear install
Services_SharedBook-0.1.0" from your php home directory.

Enjoy!