Fwd: Hardware Problem

Andreas Kollegger

Sep 20, 2007, 12:37:42 PM9/20/07
to shared-...@googlegroups.com
Just a head's up...

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Uribe, Ricardo" <r.u...@cgnet.com>
Date: September 20, 2007 11:43:20 AM EDT
To: "'Andreas Kollegger'" <and...@kollegger.name>
Subject: Hardware Problem

Hi Andreas,

We been troubleshooting the hardware problem on the virtual host that affected the services on SRA_Stage and SRA_TEMP on Tuesday and the recommendation from the software provider (VMWARE) is to disable a USB controller on the host.

We plan to bring the host down on Saturday at 4pm (pacific time) for about 15 minutes to allow us to disable the USB controller.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but we have to schedule this maintenance so the machine would be more reliable in the future.

Thanks,

Ricardo

The information contained in this email message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message and any attachments.