Fwd: [shared-records] Re: New Websites

Andreas Kollegger

Sep 5, 2008, 11:45:24 AM9/5/08
to shared-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, hit the wrong reply address...

Begin forwarded message:

From: Andreas Kollegger <akoll...@gmail.com>
Date: September 5, 2008 11:44:11 AM EDT
To: "Cory Zue" <cory...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [shared-records] Re: New Websites

Also note that all projects are setup with multi-repository support initially, with an initial repository called "default". This was done to make it easier to add repositories without disturbing existing ones. All the auth users from svn.sharedrecords.org have been moved over, and should be valid in trac and subversion.

temp subversion root is -- http://sr-trac.dyndns.org/svn/default

Finally, the svn.sharedrecords.org hostname can be pointed to the same ip address, to host the "default" repository exclusively and with the same paths as previously used.

-Andreas

On Sep 5, 2008, at 11:08 AM, Cory Zue wrote:

oh i missed that.  not a big deal - didn't realize that was still in progress

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 11:07 AM, Andreas Kollegger <akoll...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, fair point. I suppose for now I can point to the temporary addresses until the DNS actually gets switched over.

-Andreas

On Sep 5, 2008, at 11:01 AM, Cory Zue wrote:

Hi Andreas,

All of the links off the Home page appear to be broken.

thanks,
Cory

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 10:19 PM, Andreas Kollegger <and...@kollegger.name> wrote:

All,

As part of the move to hosting on Amazon EC2, we have some new
websites. Content is less than rich at the moment, and the DNS needs
to get updated, but you can take a look at the following collection:

Home page: http://www.sharedrecords.org
       - currently available at http://sr-www.dyndns.org/
       - a simple project summary with pointer to the other content
Blog: http://blog.sharedrecords.org
       - currently available at http://sharedrecords.wordpress.com/
Developer Site: http://trac.sharedrecords.org
       - currently available at http://sr-trac.dyndns.org/
       - all content and the repository has been moved over already
Community Wiki: http://wiki.sharedrecords.org
       - currently available at http://sr-wiki.dyndns.org

Anyone who doesn't have accounts to any of this should contact me. I'd
be happy to help.

Best,
Andreas