WrappedKeyRetrieve for accounts in REST API

Ed Schwartz

Feb 29, 2008, 4:09:09 PM2/29/08
to shared-...@googlegroups.com, schw...@rii.ricoh.com

In the "Account" part of the Shared Records REST API, I think there is
one function, Wrapped Key Retrieve, that is implemented but is not
documented at

http://www.sharedrecords.org/trac/sharedrecords/wiki/HttpApi

This is a http-get to a URL like

http://sra.sharedrecords.org:8080/SRCDataStore/RESTServlet/faa5eb2862ec3b42701f8d8a60d2ac134ee0e2cf/fa701df930cfd3be7d4fc058675952d0b90008fd.wrappedkey

If my understanding is correct, it would be nice if someone created a
wiki page for this. While I have a login that I think would let me
create a page so I could help, I don't want to make this big of a
change unless one of the developers confirmed that this should be
documented and that it worked in the obvious way.

-- Ed

Cory Zue

Feb 29, 2008, 4:22:36 PM2/29/08
to shared-...@googlegroups.com, schw...@rii.ricoh.com
Hi Ed,

Good point!

Please feel free to document the API if you don't mind.  It behaves exactly how you'd expect.

Best,
Cory

Ed Schwartz

Feb 29, 2008, 5:06:23 PM2/29/08
to shared-...@googlegroups.com, schw...@rii.ricoh.com
Cory,

Thanks for your quick response! I've created the page.

-- Ed