New Websites

Andreas Kollegger

Sep 4, 2008, 10:19:05 PM9/4/08
to shared-...@googlegroups.com
All,

As part of the move to hosting on Amazon EC2, we have some new
websites. Content is less than rich at the moment, and the DNS needs
to get updated, but you can take a look at the following collection:

Home page: http://www.sharedrecords.org
- currently available at http://sr-www.dyndns.org/
- a simple project summary with pointer to the other content
Blog: http://blog.sharedrecords.org
- currently available at http://sharedrecords.wordpress.com/
Developer Site: http://trac.sharedrecords.org
- currently available at http://sr-trac.dyndns.org/
- all content and the repository has been moved over already
Community Wiki: http://wiki.sharedrecords.org
- currently available at http://sr-wiki.dyndns.org

Anyone who doesn't have accounts to any of this should contact me. I'd
be happy to help.

Best,
Andreas

Cory Zue

Sep 5, 2008, 11:01:12 AM9/5/08
to shared-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andreas,

All of the links off the Home page appear to be broken.

thanks,
Cory

Andreas Kollegger

Sep 5, 2008, 11:07:07 AM9/5/08
to shared-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, fair point. I suppose for now I can point to the temporary addresses until the DNS actually gets switched over.

-Andreas