Interactive layers?

Georgia Bullen

Nov 19, 2013, 8:50:52 PM11/19/13
to shareab...@googlegroups.com
Hi All!

Is there a way to add the layer control from leaflet into a Shareabouts map? So that you can turn layers that you have loaded onto the map on and off?

Thanks!

-Georgia

Frank Hebbert

Nov 20, 2013, 8:10:44 AM11/20/13
to shareab...@googlegroups.com
No, but that's a great feature idea. Thanks for suggesting it!

We are working on better filtering - the recent updates broke the ability to filter via the URL.

Frank
--
-- --
Shareabouts Developers group.

Georgia Bullen

Nov 20, 2013, 1:18:39 PM11/20/13
to shareab...@googlegroups.com
Good to know!

Thanks!

Yeah, I think having the ability to use some of the leaflet options would be really helpful if it's easy to just configure in the map setup.

-Georgia