Labels for added layers

Brad Barnett

Oct 22, 2013, 1:50:06 PM10/22/13
to shareab...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone added labels to layers that they added to a shareabouts instance? In my case, they're points (representing station areas), but would be interested about labeling other geometries as well.

Cheers,
-Brad

Aaron Ogle

Oct 23, 2013, 9:13:10 AM10/23/13
to shareab...@googlegroups.com
Brad,
None that I've seen, and Leaflet doesn't have native support for labels. But it looks like there's a nice new plugin in the works. Is something like this what you have in mind?

Aaron

--
-- --
Shareabouts Developers group.

Brad Barnett

Oct 30, 2013, 10:56:39 AM10/30/13
to shareab...@googlegroups.com
Yep, something like that. I'll take a look at the plugin and report back if I figure something out. Thanks!

-Brad