what's new with Shareabouts? here's an update

Frank Hebbert

Dec 4, 2013, 7:06:36 PM12/4/13
to shareab...@googlegroups.com
Further to Georgia's query yesterday about the disappearing crosshairs, Andy wrote up a summary of our recent changes to Shareabouts.

Please check it out, including an awesome before and after UI animation --

Questions? Ideas for future features? Please let us know.

Frank

--
Frank Hebbert
OpenPlans | http://openplans.org | 720 432-2378 | @fkh

Frank Hebbert

Dec 9, 2013, 12:08:33 AM12/9/13
to shareab...@googlegroups.com
Anthony, those are great feature ideas. Please add them to the list!

We have a client site launching in the next couple of days with the new UI, I will send a link around.

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 12:37 AM, Anthony Aisenberg <anthony....@gmail.com> wrote:

The updates look great Frank. Is there a demo available where we can experience the new UI?

Also, just a few other ideas:
  •  A 'forum' space for users to either post broad project questions or discussion topics.
  • Ability for users to vote thumbs up or down on comments within places (maybe with most thumbs up comment moving to the top..)
  • Ability for new places to generate an email to a specified email address with the content of the users contribution.
Do you want me to add them to the list?

Thanks,

Anthony.

--
-- --
Shareabouts Developers group.

Anthony Aisenberg

Dec 11, 2013, 9:07:02 PM12/11/13
to shareab...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Frank. Just added those ideas to this issues list. I couldn't add the 'feature idea' label..I think maybe only admins can do that.

Also, I had a look around the Divvy project and is looks great! The bike share station network here in Melbourne is set to expand too and i'm hoping to get a similar project up and running early in the new year (despite any public engagement on bike share locations here in the past).