Add-on installation error

wak...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2013, 7:40:57 AM6/14/13
to share-ext...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Three days ago, I reported an issue in Alfresco JIRA related to FFmpeg and video transformations:

https://issues.alfresco.com/jira/browse/ALF-19056

Also discussed here:

https://github.com/share-extras/media-viewers/issues/6

Fortunately, it has finally been fixed.

With respect to that, I would like to ask you a question. Two weeks ago I tried to install one add-on for Alfresco: Alfresco PDF Toolkit:

http://addons.alfresco.com/addons/alfresco-pdf-toolkit

But this add-on returned one error when it was being installed and I couldn't finally use it. I reported it here:

http://code.google.com/p/alfresco-pdf-toolkit/issues/detail?id=26

As you can see, it's very similar to the error described by Alan Davis in ALF-19056. So my question is:

Do you think it could be solved following the same actions stated in that comment? I still haven't received an answer from its developer.

And even more important:

Do you think that Alfresco PDF Toolkit and Alfresco Media Viewers could create a conflict if both add-ons are installed and used at the same time?

Thank you.