Re: reset password dialog 0.1.1

Will Abson

Mar 22, 2012, 7:56:41 AM3/22/12
to Christopher Pecoraro, share-ext...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

Always better to CC the development group for issues like this, since
it means if I am not able to then someone else may be able to respond.

That add-on has not yet been tested with Alfresco 4, so there could be
issues there. If you could raise an issue with the test case and the
full error including a stack trace, then that would help. If you
manage to pinpoint the root cause any further than that would be great
too, and you can use the ticket to record your progress.

Cheers,
Will

On 22 March 2012 11:42, Christopher Pecoraro <chrisp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Will,
> Reset Password Dialog seems to be broken in Alfresco 4.0 Share.
> I am a java programmer, do you suggest I checkout the project from svn and
> try to adjust the paths?
> Here is the error:
>
> "02220009 Wrapped Exception (with status template): 02220105 Failed to
> execute script
> 'classpath*:alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/sharextras/slingshot/reset-user-password.post.json.js':
> 02220104 Failed to execute search:
> PATH:"/\{http\://www.alfresco.org/model/system/1.0\}system/\{http\://www.alfresco.org/model/system/1.0\}people/\{http\://www.alfresco.org/model/user/1.0\}user"
> +@\{http\://www.alfresco.org/model/user/1.0\}username:chris"

Will Abson

Mar 27, 2012, 5:35:08 AM3/27/12
to Christopher Pecoraro, share-ext...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

Actually I think the reset password capability on the Cloud site is a
different implementation.

Are you able to raise a defect report in the Issues section like I
suggested? I'm happy to take a look but it would really help if you
could do that first.

Cheers,
Will