Re: [share-extras-devel] Digest for share-extras-devel@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Igor Blanco

Sep 14, 2011, 10:22:09 AM9/14/11
to share-ext...@googlegroups.com

    The add-on itself sounds interesting, although I would want to take a deeper look at it to see what value it adds for Enterprise installations as you mention similar functionality is already included there.
Ok Will, thank you. We are quite busy right now so take your time to take the deeper look and it after that you think that it is worth adding it to Alfresco Share just let us know so that we start repackaging and preparing everything for the Share Extras sandbox.

Thank you very much.
--
Igor Blanco González
Binovo IT Human Project