Saved Search

Andy Lawrence

Oct 5, 2011, 11:55:46 AM10/5/11
to Share Extras Development
Hello Everyone,

We're embarking on learning more about this platform ( i.e. we're new
and inexperienced) and are looking for functionality we can add to the
Share app. A saved search functionality that saves the search
criteria and return items links is desired. Through searching I found
that this is a consideration. has there been any activity on this? I
noticed that nothing was in the recent version of community release
4.0. Please let me know.

Thanks

Andy

Will Abson

Oct 6, 2011, 6:45:38 AM10/6/11
to share-ext...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andy,

It sounds like your question would be best addressed to the core
Alfresco team. Share Extras is a community project that provides a
number of add-ons for Alfresco Share, and although we welcome new
members, it seems your interest is more in what the core platform
provides rather than in building something yourself.

If you're wanting to speak to someone on the sales side then you can
find full contact details at www.alfresco.com, or the developer site
at http://wiki.alfresco.com/ has links to the technical documentation
and forums.

Thanks,