Re: [share-extras-devel] Media Preview Addons: cannot preview document

Florian Maul

Nov 13, 2012, 5:00:21 PM11/13/12
to share-ext...@googlegroups.com
Hi Linh,

Are other extensions working when copied into tomcat/shared/lib?

Maybe that folder is not enabled in your tomcat installation. Please check in tomcat/conf/catalina.properties if the shared.loader includes that shared/lib folder like so:
shared.loader=${catalina.base}/shared/classes,${catalina.base}/shared/lib/*.jar

Regards,
Florian

2012/11/2 Linh Hoang <lin...@ecoit.asia>
Dear everyone,
First, many thank for Peter, Will to contribute a very helpful project.

I have tried to deploy "Media Preview" addon to my alfresco server, but unlucky, documents cannot preview.
My alfresco server using Alfresco Community 4.0.d, I checked out the newest source code of "Media Preview" addons from svn. Build ok with "ant -f project.xml dist-jar" command, then i copied to tomcat/shared/lib, and copy web-preview.get.config.xml to  alfresco/web-extension/site-webscripts/org/alfresco/components/preview before modify ( as README file).
I have checked 127.0.0.1:8080/share/service/modules/deploy but don't see any module except "Alfresco Portlet Extension".