Latest build script

Will Abson

Nov 7, 2011, 9:47:54 AM11/7/11
to share-ext...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

One of the items that Jeff highlighted after the US Devcon last week
was that some of the build scripts in the various Share Extras
projects are now a little out-of-date and as a result do not support
hot deploying files to Share and the repository webapps in different
Tomcat containers (e.g. in development set-ups).

I've just updated all of the add-ons that I'm maintaining but I held
off updating the others in case any other maintainers had forked their
build.xml for specific reasons.

If you have a reason why I shouldn't overwrite your build.xml with the
latest version from the Sample Project (there are no major changes,
other than the 'dist' directory being re-mapped to 'build/dist') then
please let me know, otherwise I'll go ahead and update the remaining
projects later this week.

Cheers,
Will.