[Home Grown Families] thredUp for Fall Fashion Review

1 view

Melissa + Tiffany @ Home Grown Families

Sep 17, 2012, 12:00:01 PM9/17/12
to share...@googlegroups.com
I have 3 girls that love clothes.  They love all colors, patterns, shapes, styles, designs, eras, etc of clothes and they like to have a lot of them.  Of course I have to buy on sale {who doesn't?} but we have fun looking for good deals.  Plus, when they spill something on the clothes or outgrow something 2 weeks after we buy it, I don't feel bad passing it on because I didn't pay full price.

thredUp is one of new favorite places to shop!  Located in San Francisco, thredUp sells high quality, brand name used clothing at up to 75% off!  They specialize in brands such as Oilily, Mini Boden, Tea Collection, Hanna Andersson, Guess, Ralph Lauren, Janie & Jack, Gymboree, Gap, Naartjie, Zutano, Jacadi, Hanna Banana, Baby Lulu and Baby Nay.  And, they only accept clothing that is odor, stain and rip free.  In a word, like new to new condition brand names.

Love it!

You can also sell the awesome stuff your kids outgrew!  Check out this video:

I ordered several different pieces for all 3 girls and each arrived in better condition than I expected.  The girls were crazy over the tops I got them and the baby loved her super cute shorts {she had owned a pair of these shorts when she was younger and they were soooooo cute that I was beyond excited to find another pair for her!}  The only thing I didn't like was that I ordered a bathing suit for the 3 year old that had a large cut out in the back that wasn't shown on the pictures.  I am very particular with the type of bathing suits my girls wear and would have liked to know that it had that kind of back.  But, really, when she puts it on next summer it might not be that big of a deal.  And, if it is, I will simply donate it~ I only spent a few bucks on it.  No love lost.

So, the only recommendation that I would make to thredUp is to include pictures of any 'different' features a piece of clothing might have.  Other than that, they are absolutely awesome and I will be ordering from them again!

Right now, they have some cute stuff for all 3 of my girls!  I love this stuff for Mugsy.

 And the twins would love this stuff!  Guess, Justice and Disney at HUGE discounts!

Check out thredUp and connect with them on FB!

HGF was not paid for this post. We were provided with a product to review, and we have provided our honest opinion as mothers. Thank you to the sponsoring company for working with HGF. You can view our complete PR policies here.

This post contains affiliate links.

We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

--
Posted By Melissa + Tiffany @ Home Grown Families to Home Grown Families at 9/17/2012 12:00:00 PM