[Home Grown Families] Aden + Anais makes Muslin Crib sheets! *Review*

Melissa + Tiffany @ Home Grown Families

Sep 17, 2012, 12:23:14 AM9/17/12
to share...@googlegroups.com

Remember when I teased you in the Mum + Bub skincare review post with a shout out about the new Aden + Anais crib sheets?? Well- they are here and oh so FABULOUS!! As you know, we are long time fans of Aden + Anais for their high quality muslin swaddle blankets, new natural skin care line(Mum+Bub), and now their crib sheets!

Aden + Anais crib sheets are made with the same breathable cotton muslin materials as used for their blankets. The muslin choice makes the blanket and crib sheet a great choice in either summer or winter. This fabric choice wicks away moisture leaving baby dry and comfortable. Muslin is known for it's breathability!!

The crib sheets have great deep pockets with ample elastic for a nice safe and   snug fit. I have read many reviews on crib sheets that have loose elastic and can cause a danger to the baby.  I personally found these sheets to fit extremely well with elastic running the full course of the sheet.

Of course~ we love how soft these sheets are!! They only get softer with wash as well!!

Check out the new Aden + Anais crib sheets and all their subtle prints! Also available in Organic Muslin :)

BUY IT: A+A sheets are $29.00 each but are sure to last throughout multiple children.

HGF was not paid for this post. We were provided with a product to review, and we have provided our honest opinion as mothers. Thank you to the sponsoring company for working with HGF. You can view our complete PR policies here.

--
Posted By Melissa + Tiffany @ Home Grown Families to Home Grown Families at 9/01/2012 12:22:00 PM