[Home Grown Families] Getting PAID to recycle? Yes, please!

Melissa + Tiffany @ Home Grown Families

Sep 13, 2012, 8:20:40 PM9/13/12
to share...@googlegroups.com

Recycling Perks Preps for Exciting Deerfield Beach Roll-Out

Deerfield Beach, FL - September 13, 2012 - Deerfield Beach, Florida residents will be the latest city to join hundreds of thousands of other customers the popular incentive program, Recycling Perks, which rewards curbside recyclers with points that accumulate at each collection and can be redeemed for gift certificates and coupons at a wide variety of local restaurants and retailers.

“Our Recycling Perks program is designed to raise awareness, promote the benefits of recycling and encourage residents to support local businesses in the City of Deerfield Beach and surrounding areas,said Recycling Perks President, Bill Dempsey. “This program has proved wildly successful in other parts of the country and we expect to see that trend continue here, Dempsey added.

The program works by providing points to participating households based on how often their recycling container is at the curb for pick up. The information is then systematically converted to points that can be cashed in online at www.RecyclingPerks.com.

Beginning in October, Deerfield Beach residents will be able to access their free Recycling Perks account to start collecting points each time they recycle, and then use those points to claim rewards. The partnership program between the City of Deerfield Beach and the Virginia based, Recycling Perks is designed to say “Thank You” for recycling and encourage residents to support recycling and local businesses.

Businesses are being invited to participate for free; simply by offering a reward for recycling as a Reward Partner. The “Buy Local” concept is a key component to the rewards program.

About Recycling Perks
Launched in the spring of 2011, Recycling Perks is an incentive program that promotes participation in curbside recycling and is currently available to approx. 400,000 households. Recycling Perks strives to improve household recycling efforts, reduce waste, and promote local businesses by offering great savings and exclusive deals that reward recyclers. Simply put. You recycle, We Reward.

HGF was not paid for this post. You can view our complete PR policies here.
We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

--
Posted By Melissa + Tiffany @ Home Grown Families to Home Grown Families at 9/13/2012 08:20:00 PM