[Home Grown Families] Provella Probiotics ~ Balancing immune, feminine and digestive health!

Melissa + Tiffany @ Home Grown Families

Sep 23, 2012, 11:38:00 AM9/23/12
to share...@googlegroups.com

I have been a long time supporter of the use of probiotics to maintain a good gut flora which helps with immunity and overall health. There is such a thing as good bacteria~the ones that aid in digestion and help with nutrient absorption! My children have always taken a daily probiotic powder mixture and doubled up during times of illness.......problem is as a mother I have always thought of their gut flora and forget all about mine. Poor Mommy gut flora.

It seems to be a common thing between mothers that we care more about our children's health than ours...rightfully so but what good are we to them if we are sick?? Provella is specifically designed to support a woman's body. Women are at risk to unbalanced gut(and vaginal) flora thanks to poor diet, hormonal changes, antibiotic use and spermicides. Provella probiotic supplement is there to support our GI and vaginal health.

This unique blend is made up of 6 strains, some I am sure you have heard of and others that are new to you.

Lactobacillus acidophilus
Lactobacillus plantarum
Lactobacillus rhamnosus
Lactobacillus fermentum
Lactobacillus reuteri
Bifidobacterium bifidum

There is more to probitoics than those available in yogurt. Hate to break it to ya, but yogurt doesn't pack enough of a probiotic punch! Many probiotic supplements are in powder form and come with a few of their own problems. The powder doesn't easily dissolve leaving a gritty and hard to get down drink(Not my fav). Once in the stomach, the probiotics are attacked by our stomach acid depleting the amount that actual gets to the intestines. Provella is in tablet form and is formulated to stand up against stomach acid with a delayed release approach.

I have been taking Provella probiotic supplement for a few weeks and it has brought me great peace of mind. As many of you know, we went vegetarian a few months ago~ great for overall health but bad for my bowels. All this newly added roughage has greatly increased my bowel movements! TMI Sorry. I have been worried about the loss of fluid and good bacteria, in turn disrupting my normal flora. I have made it through the bowel adjustment period without any new illness and feel great!

Provella is easy to take- just one a day. It works better when built up in the system, so be sure to not miss a day. I feel good knowing that I am taking care of myself, and who would have thought it would be this easy!

Visit Provella online to find out more information and to see if Provella is right for you. Provella is available over the counter at local drugstores and can be found online at Drugstore.com for just $28.99!

Check out this $6 off coupon- Gotta love a high dollar coupon :)

I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Provella. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for participating. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

--
Posted By Melissa + Tiffany @ Home Grown Families to Home Grown Families at 9/23/2012 11:38:00 AM