[Home Grown Families] Inglesina USA Fast Table Chair Review

Melissa + Tiffany @ Home Grown Families

Sep 17, 2012, 12:40:00 PM9/17/12
to share...@googlegroups.com

Inglesina a world "built with heart" they say to describe a company that has offered parents amazing products for their babies for over 50 years. With function, comfort, and safety in mind Ingelsina has developed strollers, high chairs and other essential baby gear. I have been a huge fan of this European company for years, and was so excited for the chance to review their new Fast Table chair! If there is anything I need in this world with 4 kids- it is things FAST!

I don't know about you but I despise public highchairs- I simply do not want to spend 20 minutes cleaning it down with my anti bacterial wipes and I hate washing the high chair cover a thousand times. Yes, it covers the highchair but after its rolled up all the germs have gotten all over it. Gross! Problem #2- the baby doesn't reach the top of the table. This in turn means harder work for me, and it means she doesn't get to interact with the rest of the family. I won't even get into the fact that the big bulky highchair at the end of the booth means no one can easily slide out.What a pain!

The new Inglesina Fast Table chair is the perfect solution! It takes up far less space than high chair covers~ slipping in perfect behind her car seat!

We have been using this portable highchair every time we go out to eat- and I can't believe I didn't use one sooner! She loves it!

The Fast Table Chair has a large pocket on the back, perfect for storing table place mats and restaurant toys. It also comes with a carrying case~ The table chair is incredibly light too!

It easily and securely attaches to the table like a tension rod. You simply turn the "knobs" until you achieve a tight secure fit. The rubber means no slipping or scratching the table.

It takes a mere 10 seconds to set up- so Fast Table Chair is a rather accurate name :) I was really impressed with the high quality materials, especially loving the seat belt straps and easy wipe down material. The Fast Table Chair will accommodate a baby 6 mths to 37 lbs!! Well worth the money!

I will admit I was always a little leary of these portable highchairs- but man I was so wrong and missed out!! This thing is coming with us on our year long road trip- perfect for small apartments, the car, and of course restuarants.

For more information on the new Inglesina Fast Table Chair, visit Iglesina online or on Facebook

BUY IT: Fast Table Chair is available for $49.00 in tons of funky colors!

HGF was not paid for this post. We were provided with a product to review, and we have provided our honest opinion as mothers. Thank you to the sponsoring company for working with HGF. You can view our complete PR policies here.

--
Posted By Melissa + Tiffany @ Home Grown Families to Home Grown Families at 9/17/2012 12:40:00 PM