Kabini Photography Tour.

Avi

Feb 24, 2014, 11:00:09 PM2/24/14
to sharavathy-va...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
Wildlife photography tour to Kabini- "The Elephants Rendezvous With Wild Side of Me Kabini Photo Tour".
3 days 2 nights (4th April - 6th April 2014)
Please reply to this email if you are interested, for tour itinerary and more details.
And share it with your friends as well!!

Rgds,
Avinash

suraj subramanyam

Feb 25, 2014, 2:10:08 PM2/25/14
to avinash....@gmail.com, sharavathy-va...@googlegroups.com

Hi Avi,

Could you please share the itenary and costing details

Sampath Kumar

Feb 26, 2014, 1:45:30 AM2/26/14
to Vishwas H K, AVINASH A S, sharavathy-valley-trekking
Hi All,
Once information mail is circulated, please reply to each other. I just wanted this mail to help people who might b interested.
Sorry Vishwas for the inconvenience

Regards
Sampath

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Vishwas H K <vish...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Mr. Avinash,

I would request you not spam my mail box. I am just interested with Sharavathy Valley trekking group. Apologies if offended.

Regards,
Vishwas

Sampath Kumar

The Sharavathi Nature Trails.....

"Save Water, Save Energy and Save Earth for our next Generation"