Have news related Sprinter firmware for SHAPERCUBE?

alex.sfa

Nov 17, 2011, 3:28:55 AM11/17/11
to Shapercube Support Group
Hi all! I'm new in this group. I live in Italy and I wait, in the next
weeks, my Shapercube.
On blog Tech Paladin i have read this post:

http://techpaladin.com/2011/10/02/two-issues-two-solutions/

Have news related a implementation/resolve the bug in Sprinter
firmware for SHAPERCUBE? The quality of object is impresionant with
Mendel firmware, Can I download on my SHAPERCUBE? Can I use the Mendel
firmware (after setting configurator.h)????

Thank Alex

Alessandro Ranellucci

Nov 17, 2011, 4:15:22 AM11/17/11
to shape...@googlegroups.com
On 17-11-2011 at 9:28, alex.sfa wrote:

>Hi all! I'm new in this group. I live in Italy and I wait, in
the next
>weeks, my Shapercube.

Ciao! :-) In che città sei?

>On blog Tech Paladin i have read this post:
>
>http://techpaladin.com/2011/10/02/two-issues-two-solutions/
>
>Have news related a implementation/resolve the bug in Sprinter
>firmware for SHAPERCUBE? The quality of object is
impresionant with
>Mendel firmware, Can I download on my SHAPERCUBE? Can I use
the Mendel
>firmware (after setting configurator.h)????

You can use any firmware on your Shapercube, as it runs a
standard RAMPS electronics setup. The Shapercube firmware is
just Sprinter preconfigured with the right settings for the
Shapercube, so I recommend to start with it and only later move
onto other firmwares such as Marlin which is more experimental.

- Alessandro

PS: remember to subscribe to the reprap-italia mailing list!

alex.sfa

Nov 18, 2011, 2:56:55 AM11/18/11
to Shapercube Support Group
Hii Alessandro thanks for all, I wrote you a email and now I subscribe
to the reprap-italia mailing list!

Alessandro