question regarding shape logic

Taufiq

Dec 9, 2008, 10:16:01 AM12/9/08
to ShapeLogic
Hi, I try to use the image j plugins but when I'm using the color
particle analyzer it got and error message said that Plugins or class
not found :"ColorParticleAnalyzer_" (java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/math/linear/InvalidMatrixException). Sorry I'm not
understand about java programing I'm just a regular user : ). But I'm
really intrested in using this program to help me analyze sperm cell.

Best Regards

Nugraha

sami....@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2008, 10:28:51 AM12/9/08
to ShapeLogic
Hi Nugraha,

What is causing your problem is that you do not have the commons math
jar file installed.

There is an installation description on this page:
http://www.shapelogic.org/getting-started.html

Let me know if you have any other problems.

-Sami Badawi

Taufiq

Dec 9, 2008, 10:43:38 AM12/9/08
to ShapeLogic
Thanks that solve the problem, still looking for the best combination
to analyze the sperm head area.

sami....@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2008, 1:38:58 PM12/9/08
to ShapeLogic
Hi Nugraha,

<still looking for the best combination to analyze the sperm head
area.>
Here is an idea:
1: Run ShapeLogic Color Particle Analyzer with the mask option.
2: Run Process >> Binary >>Open (mathematical morphology), this should
remove the tail.
3: Run either the ShapeLogic Color Particle Analyzer again or the
ImageJ Particle Analyzer.

If this does not work you can send me an image and I will try to take
a look to see if I can come up with better idea.

-Sami Badawi