Scaladoc location redux

Jacek Królikowski

Jun 26, 2014, 1:17:13 PM6/26/14
to shapel...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,
would it be possible to get the scaladoc for Shapeless 2.0 published on docs.typelevel.org? The feature overview is great, but being able to conveniently browse through HList documentation for example to see what it can and can't do is helpful and I am afraid basing my assumptions on the 1.2.4 doc might hinder me somewhere along the way.

Miles Sabin

Jun 28, 2014, 8:18:37 AM6/28/14
to shapel...@googlegroups.com
Yes, this is near the top of my TODO list ... pester me again in a few
days if it's not sorted out.

Cheers,

Miles

--
Miles Sabin
tel: +44 7813 944 528

Seth Tisue

Jul 7, 2015, 8:47:15 AM7/7/15
to shapel...@googlegroups.com
On Saturday, June 28, 2014 at 8:18:37 AM UTC-4, Miles Sabin wrote:
On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 6:17 PM, Jacek Królikowski <nie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> would it be possible to get the scaladoc for Shapeless 2.0 published on
> docs.typelevel.org

Yes, this is near the top of my TODO list ... pester me again in a few
days if it's not sorted out.

Pester, pester, pester!

Seth

Miles Sabin

Jul 7, 2015, 11:21:59 AM7/7/15
to shapel...@googlegroups.com
Yes, yes, yes!

I'll try and get this automated as part of the Travis build ...

Cheers,

Miles

Miles Sabin
tel: +44 7813 944 528
skype: milessabin
gtalk: mi...@milessabin.com

Kenji Yoshida

Jul 8, 2015, 9:37:50 AM7/8/15
to shapel...@googlegroups.com

Miles Sabin

Jul 8, 2015, 8:41:44 PM7/8/15
to shapel...@googlegroups.com
How did I not know that existed? Because I'm an idiot, that's how ...

Many thanks for the pointer :-)

Cheers,

Miles