Software Element is hiring

SWELEMENT

May 28, 2012, 1:19:36 AM5/28/12
to Shanghai on Rails
We are looking for an enthusiastic test driven Ruby on Rails developer
to join our international development team.

In addition to high technical standards, we also expect team members
to have good communication skills and be ready to working in an agile
environment.

Experience

Good spoken and written English (daily communications with other team
members and clients are conducted in English).
1-3 years experience with writing and maintaining Ruby on Rails code.
Experience with OSX development (Linux a plus).
Experience with jQuery.
Experience with rSpec.
Experience with Git.

With this position, developers can work remotely, with a flexible
schedule, having a competitive salary and the opportunity to travel to
customer sites around the World.

Candidates can submit their resume at web...@swelement.com

Software Element is a Ruby on Rails shop passionate about providing
intuitive, industry-compliant applications for the life-sciences
industry that users genuinely enjoy working with.