发布招聘信息: 易空海招聘资深JS全职开发人员

Jerry Shen

May 4, 2012, 5:21:42 AM5/4/12
to shangha...@googlegroups.com
大家好,

打扰大家清修, 发布一个职位:

易空海招聘资深JS全职开发人员, 可直接发送简历到下面的招聘邮箱, 也可以通过我推荐, 大家有兴趣的或者有推荐人选的, 可以联系在下。

下面是职位信息

Job Description

You will be a vital member of a small team of smart people.  We all have specialties and need a self motivated javascript developer to complete our team.  We’ll give you the opportunity to do a wide variety of projects, flexing your coding knowledge to its limits and pay you too :)

Requirements

  • strong Javascript background
  • AJAX
  • jQuery
  • HTML
  • CSS
  • experience in cross-platform compatibility (IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome)
  • version control (GIT)
  • willing to learn new technology
  • self motivated
  • experience with Agile methodologies

Nice to Have

  • Ruby on Rails
  • Node.js

About the Company

We are a group of digital consultants specializing in digital design & development with offices in Shanghai and Singapore.

We create custom digital solutions tailored to our client’s specific needs. Since our founding in 2007, our work has helped hundreds of clients - from start-ups to enterprises - reach or exceed their digital objectives.

Our process is simple: ideate, create, test and optimize. We believe that speed, in digital, is of the upmost importance. Thus, our process is aimed at reducing the time between ideation and creation - allowing us to launch new products at blazing speeds so we can get to what really matters - the user’s habits, wants and needs.

How to Apply

Send an email with your resume in English or Chinese to jo...@ekohe.com with the subject ‘Javascript Guru’

--
Jerry Shen
Located at Shanghai

Daniel Lv

May 4, 2012, 6:08:50 AM5/4/12
to shangha...@googlegroups.com
到 Ruby-china.org 上去也发一份吧。

--
Daniel Lv
Sent with Sparrow

Shanghai Ruby&Rails 爱好者论坛是一个非营利的民间组织,它旨在为Ruby&Rails爱好者提供一个自由,开放的交流平台,论坛每季度举行一次大型会议,会议的所有费用由赞助商支付,来宾不需交纳任何费用。
We push the china ruby&rails community forward!!
Shanghai Ruby&Rails的邮件列表地址是 shangha...@googlegroups.com
要了解更多详情,请访问 http://groups.google.com/group/shanghaionrails?hl=en?hl=en
退订请发送mail到 shanghaionrai...@googlegroups.com