Hiring senior ruby engineer(located in San Francisco, sponsor visa)

Eric Z

Aug 6, 2012, 11:21:23 PM8/6/12
to shangha...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

My client is looking for a few senior ruby engineers. I spoke with the CEO and he is open for sponsoring visa and help of relocation. Here are the details

Company
The company is 20 people strong, well-funded, and expanding fast.  They are building a web based enterprise SASS software.

Where
downtown San Francisco. Its a good place to be if you are into web/mobile startups.

Salary
U.S. market competitive

You:
Speak good english.
smart
good programmer and hacker
willing to relocate to U.S.

send me an email if you are interested(base64 decode):
aGVsbG9AZXJpY3pvdS5jb20=\n

Thanks

Eric Z.

Daniel Lv

Aug 7, 2012, 12:33:18 AM8/7/12
to shangha...@googlegroups.com, Eric Z
Hi Eric,

This is Daniel, I'm the current manager of ruby-china.org, I personal suggest you post your Job Description to http://ruby-china.org/topics/node25, because most active ruby developers in China are hang out at there.

if you don't want to register a membership, you can just send the JD to me, I would be very happy to help you publish it out.

Best,
--
Daniel Lv

Shanghai Ruby&Rails 爱好者论坛是一个非营利的民间组织,它旨在为Ruby&Rails爱好者提供一个自由,开放的交流平台,论坛每季度举行一次大型会议,会议的所有费用由赞助商支付,来宾不需交纳任何费用。
We push the china ruby&rails community forward!!
Shanghai Ruby&Rails的邮件列表地址是 shangha...@googlegroups.com
要了解更多详情,请访问 http://groups.google.com/group/shanghaionrails?hl=en?hl=en
退订请发送mail到 shanghaionrai...@googlegroups.com