Shambles Newsletter ... update July 2012

Shamblesguru

Jul 7, 2012, 4:36:07 AM7/7/12
to shambles-...@googlegroups.com
I haven't sent out a Shambles newsletter for a year now   ... full details about the newsletter are still at  http://www.shambles.net/newsletter/

You'll see at the above url that I'm experimenting with new ways to distribute information in the 'Shambles ecosystem' ... rather than a large newsletter three times a year I'm trying out 'drip feed' approaches where the information is more current and more easily digested.

One of these options is using a curation tool called "ScoopIT" ... if you visit http://www.scoop.it/t/what-s-new-on-shambles-net you'll see that I've been adding new items of interested when appropriate.

I hope you find this a more manageable approach and consider following this topic on ScoopIIT

One of the main benefits to newsletter readers was to find information about workshops and courses in the [Asia] region both face-to-face and online ... you can find this information now on two other ScoopITs at

and

I'd be grateful if you could pass these two links to the teacher i/c staff professional development in your school ... I'm pretty certain they will save time and have high relevance.

The traditional newsletter may return in the future .. depending on feedback from you guys.

Have fun
(hope the holidays are going well for those in the northern hemisphere)

Chris
[shamblesguru]