Shambles Newsletter February 2010 now online

1 view

Shamblesguru

Feb 3, 2010, 3:54:07 AM2/3/10
to Shambles Newsletter
The February 2010 edition of the Shambles newsletter is now online at
http://www.shambles.net/newsletter/february2010

There are only three a year so not many to look at.

I'm really pleased with how this edition has turned out ... and I'm
also very grateful for the suggestions and contributions received.

I pretty certain that there will be something in the newsletter that
will be of interest to you and your colleagues ... please feel free to
pass the link around, it is public.

One section that is bulging is that listing conferences, courses and
workshops especially in S.E.Asia ... including some for the next
academic year ... your staff i/c teacher professional development
should find this particularly useful.

All at: http://www.shambles.net/newsletter/february2010

Next newsletter will be in May ...

Have fun

Chris Smith (Shamblesguru)

p.s. Happy Chinese New Year .... Year of the Tiger