Product Annoucement

your_...@domain.address

Aug 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/18/97

Please take a look at what we have for sale today.

We have a great package deal for the new comer to CD-r
burning. The package includes one 4x4x drive one SCSI
card with cables and premastering software with 2 pcs. of
media to try it out for the first time.

for only $449.00 Regular retail is $599.00

extra media is only $3.75 each for 10 pc min in jewel cases
$3.65 for spindle 50 pc min. Maxell Gold on Gold matte finish.

also we have a full line of duplication systems

4 writer system stand alone one button operation $4100.00
5 writer $4700.00
6 writer $5300.00
7 writer $5850.00

4 writer CD authoring system stand alone $4795.00
5 writer $5395.00
6 writer $5995.00
7 writer $6650.00

look us up on the web