O.T.- Contemporary 10-Minute Play Festival

Donna

Sep 20, 2017, 1:05:16 PM9/20/17
to Shakespeare Saturdays
Hello from Donna Kendall Stearns.  While producing & composing for Shakespeare Saturdays, I'm also a company member in Paul Michael's The Network Theatre Company.  I had a blast acting in 3 plays during Season 2.  Now Season 3 begins next week and the 1st of 3 plays I'm in this time around opens on Sept. 28th.  I've posted just the 6 performance dates & times I'm in below - but there are 53 plays over the course of the showcase week!  All new plays!  I'm very excited!  Hope you can attend. :-)   -Donna

NTC Showcase Festival:  Sept. 26th - Oct. 1st

TBG Mainstage Theatre (of The Barrow Group)
312 W. 36th St., 3rd floor
(between 8th & 9th Avenues)

Ticket Prices:
$18.00 per Group (add $1.50 processing fee for Credit Card payment)
$45.00 - Season Pass - any show, any time, as many times as you like (add $1.50 processing fee for Credit Card payment)
*Note:  **Purchasing a ticket or season pass gets you into the Finals for free!**
--also--
Industry Comps:  rsvp to assi...@thenetworknyc.com
AEA members can present their Equity card

Link:  https://www.thenetworknyc.com/ntc - then scroll down to "Season Three" - then click Season Pass or one of the Groups I'm performing in (Groups E, F, & G )
___________
Thursday, Sept. 28th at 6:00 pm - (Group E )
"Expectancy" - a comedy by *Susan Jane McDonald / *Brandon Grimes, dir.
featuring *Donna Kendall Stearns, *Jeannie Rae Kempa, Deanna Kupres, and Kristin Quinn

Thursday, Sept. 28th at 8:30 pm - (Group G )
"Three Kings" - written & directed by David Bellantoni
featuring *Donna Kendall Stearns, *Danny O'Shea, *Susan Jane McDonald, and Armando Newbold
(This heartwarming comedy revolves around my character.)

Friday, Sept. 29th at 6:00 pm - (Group F )
"Queen Bee Syndrome" - by Tom Sime / Erich Rausch, dir. & composer
featuring *Donna Kendall Stearns, *Nicole Gut, Tatiana Rubas, and Marianne Goodell
(I'm starring in this absurdist comedy)

Friday, Sept. 29th at 8:30 pm - (Group G )
"Three Kings" - written & directed by David Bellantoni
featuring *Donna Kendall Stearns, *Danny O'Shea, *Susan Jane McDonald, and Armando Newbold
(This heartwarming comedy revolves around my character.)

Saturday, Sept. 30th at 3:30 pm - (Group F )
"Queen Bee Syndrome" - by Tom Sime / Erich Rausch, dir. & composer
featuring *Donna Kendall Stearns, *Nicole Gut, Tatiana Rubas, and Marianne Goodell
(I'm starring in this absurdist comedy)

Sunday, Oct. 1st at 3:30 pm - (Group E )
"Expectancy" - a comedy by *Susan Jane McDonald / *Brandon Grimes, dir.
featuring *Donna Kendall Stearns, *Jeannie Rae Kempa, Deanna Kupres, and Kristin Quinn

** FINALS ** FINALS **
Sunday, Oct. 1st - at 7:00 pm -&- 8:30 pm
** AWARDS ** AWARDS **
Sunday, Oct. 1st - at @ 10:30 pm (after the votes are tallied from the Finals)