Seeking non-AEA Actors for "Much Ado About Nothing" - staged reading

Donna

Aug 11, 2017, 1:43:53 PM8/11/17
to Shakespeare Saturdays
Seeking non-AEA Actors for "Much Ado About Nothing" - staged reading at The Inwood Library
Director:  Elizabeth Ruelas
Producer:  Shakespeare Saturdays

Seeking non-AEA actors for Shakespeare's comedy "Much Ado About Nothing" who are conflict-free with the short rehearsal process (below).  If you have minimal conflicts and have previously worked with the director, you may be considered for smaller roles (at the discretion of producer & director).  Shakespeare Saturdays alums interested in a role can email me at  do...@moonbeam.net - (and you don't need to audition if I already know your work).  Any interested actors who have never been in a Shakespeare Saturdays reading, please email me your headshot/resume for an invited audition.  All rehearsals will be at The Inwood Library.  It's a free reading and open to the public, so there's no pay unfortunately, but Shakespeare Saturdays springs for the 1st round of beers right after the performance.

The cast will be asked to get the free online version http://shakespeare.mit.edu/much_ado/full.html (which could be read on iPads/Kindles or printed out)

Here's the Rehearsal & Performance Schedule:  At the Inwood Library

Sat., 9/9 - 10:00am-4:45pm - Downstairs Auditorium - Rehearsal
Sun., 9/10 - 1:00pm-4:45pm - Downstairs Auditorium - Rehearsal
Sat., 9/16 - 10:00am-4:45pm - Reserving Downstairs Auditorium for:  Brush-Up Rehearsal/Break/1:30pm Reading

Subway:  A-Train or 1-Train to Dyckman St. stops
A-Train is closer at the corner of Dyckman and Broadway, just 1 block south of the library
1-Train is on Dyckman a few blocks east of Broadway.

Thank you,
Donna Kendall Stearns, Exec. Producer & Resident Composer
do...@moonbeam.net
Jason Kendall, Artistic Director
www.ShakespeareSaturdays.com