Enjoy

1 view

Rakesh Shah

Mar 29, 2014, 1:09:35 AM3/29/14
to Shah Parivar(Devang Initiative)
We have to learn from Parag how to enjoy life to the fullest-what with so many happy pictures of various parties that he is attending and which become a part of our lives thanks to Whatsapp.

Parag, enjoy your birthday and do send us snaps of the day.

Happy birthday.

Rakesh Shah
Anand Consultants
16, Everest Tower, Near Ankur Society,
Naranpura, Ahmedabad-380013, India.

Mobile: +91 9825011748
Landline:+91 7927484871

AMISH SHAH

Mar 29, 2014, 1:22:21 AM3/29/14
to ShahParivar-Ahmedabad

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARAG

AMISH SHAH

DUBAI

D.T. Shah

Mar 29, 2014, 9:01:58 AM3/29/14
to shahpariva...@googlegroups.com
Happy Birthday Parag

D. T .Shah
shah...@gmail.com

Manish Shah

Mar 29, 2014, 9:25:49 AM3/29/14
to shahpariva...@googlegroups.com
Dear Parag ,
Wishing you everything happy for your birthday
Regards to all at home
Manish Daxa

Sent from my iPad

Parag SHAH

Mar 30, 2014, 7:23:12 AM3/30/14
to shahpariva...@googlegroups.com
Dear Shah Parivar,
Thx a lot for all the good wishes and happy Birthday to Kishor Fua .....

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
Parag Shah
Leiter Vertrieb und Marketing / General Manager Sales and Marketing
Cell: +49 175 401 86 16
www.dr-schneider.com

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Dr. Schneider Kunststoffwerke GmbH - Lindenstraße 10-12 - 96317 Kronach-Neuses
Geschäftsführer:
Günter Murmann (Vorsitz), Wilhelm Wirth
Registergericht: HR Coburg B 3426