moving to area

t cob

Sep 19, 2009, 6:01:46 PM9/19/09
to Shadyside in Pittsburgh, PA
I am moving to the area to work at the VA on University Drive.
I am in need an apartment with parking, one bedroom.
I am having no luck and was using this as a resource to see if anyone
had any comments or thoughts on safe area.
I am 41 so maybe more mature than some of the people in this group.

If anyone has any comments, I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Tammy

Jean...@aol.com

Sep 20, 2009, 5:47:33 PM9/20/09
to shad...@googlegroups.com
Tammy
The parking need may be a deal breaker. You will probably do what most folks in Shadyside do, which is park on the street. Parts of Shadyside are "sticker" areas, so if you live in that area, you buy a sticker from the City that allows you long term parking in that area.

That said, one of the best landlord/rental company is Franklin West. They own a lot of property in Shadyside. http://www.franklinwest.com/area.php?id=Shadyside&location=Shadyside&rooms=&price=

Jeanne K. C. Clark
412-736-6092 (cell)
412-363-4069 (home)

Ban Republican Marriage

TAMMY

Sep 20, 2009, 5:50:33 PM9/20/09
to shad...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jeanne
I had no idea about the stickers.
I just started looking these past two days so, this is a big help.

Thanks again!

From: Jean...@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 17:47:33 -0400
Subject: [Shadyside] Re: moving to area
To: shad...@googlegroups.com

Ready for Fall shows? Use Bing to find helpful ratings and reviews on digital tv's. Click here.