Thank you so much

Jean...@aol.com

Feb 12, 2010, 3:49:39 PM2/12/10
to Bill....@city.pittsburgh.pa.us, StrattonLa...@yahoogroups.com, shadys...@yahoogroups.com, shad...@googlegroups.com
Dear Bill,
Thank you, thank you, thank you for your persistence and courage in making sure the 7th Ward -- and even smaller areas of the Ward like my street -- received snow removal and salting. I cannot tell you how much it lifted everyone's spirits when the Bobcats arrived. Everyone rushed outside to see (including me, in my pajamas) what the noise was. Seeing the workers smiling, waving, honking while they worked like the devil, had the entire neighborhood cheering.

After nearly a week of being snowed in, it was a wonderful celebration. And when I pulled back the curtains this morning and actually saw PAVEMENT, I grinned from ear to ear.

Again - many, many thanks. We are lucky to have you as our member of Council.

Jeanne K. C. Clark
412-736-6092 (cell)
412-363-4069 (home)
Chair, Shadyside Dems

"To be hopeful in bad times is not just foolishly romantic. It is
based on the fact that human history is a history not only
of cruelty, but also of compassion, sacrifice, courage,
kindness."

~Howard Zinn