Fwd: Found yellow lab this morning

Sam Jow

Jan 10, 2014, 1:08:05 PM1/10/14
to Shady Acres Crime Alert Google Group, Shadynews Yahoo Group

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "kristin...@sbcglobal.net" <kristin...@sbcglobal.net>
Date: January 10, 2014 at 11:46:59 AM CST
To: sam...@yahoo.com
Subject: Found yellow lab this morning

Hi Sam,

Can you please fwd this message to the Shady Acres civic club message board?

I found a yellow lab, male, no collar, this morning in the Little Thicket Park at the dead end of W 23 rd Street. I thought it was the yellow lab that has been missing from Polka Dot Dogs on Ella Blvd. So I took him there to see if it was him. It turns out he wasn't the missing dog, Rhett. However, Polka Dot Dogs kept him there to figure out what to do. If anyone is looking for him, please contact me or Polka Dot Dogs on Ella Blvd & W 25th Street.

Thanks,

Kristin

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device