Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
ShaDev Testing
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
ShaDev Testing
Contact owners and managers
1–5 of 5
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Michael
9:49 AM
Tank Crumble test-for-test: screenshot from today?
Hi! I tested your app today and sent you the screenshot by mail. Could you please send me a
unread,
Tank Crumble test-for-test: screenshot from today?
Hi! I tested your app today and sent you the screenshot by mail. Could you please send me a
9:49 AM
Focus lion
7:52 AM
Hey
Hey! I built an app called Settle (tracks money you owe + money owed to you) and I'm running a
unread,
Hey
Hey! I built an app called Settle (tracks money you owe + money owed to you) and I'm running a
7:52 AM
Tolga A.
1:45 AM
I insalled your game please test mine too, Thank you!
Join the Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/ficus-grid-testers Become a tester (web): https://
unread,
I insalled your game please test mine too, Thank you!
Join the Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/ficus-grid-testers Become a tester (web): https://
1:45 AM
mecorven
Jun 22
I testing your app moment tracker. please test mine too
Join our Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/habme Download android testing link: https://play.
unread,
I testing your app moment tracker. please test mine too
Join our Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/habme Download android testing link: https://play.
Jun 22
Anime Uzumaki
,
oktayshakirov
2
Jun 20
Installed and tested please test mine as well
Thank you, i installed your app. Will test it for 14 days.
unread,
Installed and tested please test mine as well
Thank you, i installed your app. Will test it for 14 days.
Jun 20