I Think I Saw You !

1gera...@verizon.net

Sep 11, 2007, 5:34:42 PM9/11/07
to shabazz
I was thinking a lot about Shabazz and missing him a lot.

One night I dreamed that I was looking down the street a few doors
away and a car drove up. Suddenly there was a shuffle and there were
three hands all reaching in a Y formation for the same gun. Shots were
fired and the car sped off. A family member was standing outside my
front door for the whole time.

I ran to go down the stairs to find out what was going on. I heard
more shots as I ran with my back to the window. I could not see who
fired the next shots or what had happened.

I ran down the stairs and there were two people standing at the closed
front door between myself and the door, in the shadows. One person on
the left was shorter and he person on the right was tall.

The person on the right stepped forward into the light and as I was
standing there on the next to the last step, I could see...

IT WAS SHABAZZ !!!!!

I was so happy, he came over to me and we hugged. Then I woke up.

I pondered over the dream all the next day...

Was it a greeting? Was it a warning? Was anyone I knew hurt outside?
Was it just a dream...